Saturday, January 5, 2013

JEFFERY CAMPBELL LITAS (SIZE MATTERS)


I recently ordered a pair of Jeffery Campbell Litas off SoleStruck and i absolutely love them, they're my first but certainly not my last pair of Jeff Campbell's. 

It was a pain trying to find my size and an even bigger pain ordering (they were going fast and i had to get it before they were outta my size)

the leather is beautiful, the heel everything. the construction of the boot is perfection, very well made, and i knew i wanted one the first time i laid eyes on it.

Regarding my foot size, i mean, yeah, i wear big shoes, i'm a giant so it's only expected that my feet would match. This is a huge problem for me, finding shoes in my size is a bitch!, i mean, i know a few online sites that cater to women with above average sized feet but there's not enough!

I know plenty of women that complain about this, and i mean, why in Christs name don't these shoe companies make larger sizes?.... 

So anyway, Jeffery Campbell has a collection called "The Damned" and what it is, is basically shoes for men who love heels or feminine footwear. SoleStruck is the only site that i know of (so far) that carries this line and thats where i bought my litas, from a frigging mens line (not complaining tho, same shoe just a bigger size) the only problem was it costs about $10 dollars more than the ones in the female line.


they fit perfectly, and are easy to walk in. These boots are giving me life!!! *snap snap snap*


(biker leather legging from NastyGal, Mesh top with skull and hi-low detailing from a random store in Miami)


Jeffery Campbell Litas (i got em for $179.00 plus shipping cause i wanted em fast , so about $189 in total)



Get em here--------->BOOM!!!!   (also, they got cheaper so lucky you)


oooo yeah!


Stay Gorgeous!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet where did you get them

Charlie Montag said...

solestruck :) there's a link provided in the post

Anonymous said...

Found it thanks love the pants 2 :-)

Charlie Montag said...

thank you sweetie *hugs*

Unknown said...

Love the kicks ... you look very hot in them.

Charlie Montag said...

thank you :) <3

Anonymous said...

You look like a model, who do you work for

Charlie Montag said...

thank you anon :)...i don't model tho

Peter said...

I love Charlie, she always looks fantastic. She looks like she just came out of a fashion magazine all the time - everything about her is perfection.

Charlie Montag said...

lol, thanks peter :)