Monday, April 11, 2011

LOL....today i felt a bit...idk...so...here's to the worst of the worst...WHAT NOT TO DO ...WHAT NOT TO WEAR

“Ahh, I remember the 90s,” Gwen Stefani thought.


“Of course, they’re hard to forget when you’re married to them. Er, I mean, wearing them. Freudian slip.”

What the heck was she thinking....i mean...Gwen looks like a freaking bag lady.....i like the nail polish tho....hot colour =]

 
Wow. The workman’s jumpsuits at Just Tires have gotten REALLY directional all of a sudden...well....at least the shoes look nice...you go gurrrlll.....




You are adorable, and I want this outfit. Sure, it’s 100% YSL and therefore would cost me, like, my tuition. But I’m just saying. If The Secret is real (it’s not), then the package i'm getting from Global Couriers will ACTUALLY contain this outfit, instead of what I’m pretty sure it really contains (a couple a bikinis). EVERYBODY THINK POSITIVE.


Um. Nice legs? Sure. Let’s just stick with that.
 moving on........
The rats got her jeans just before she left the house......yeah..i'm all for ripped jeans an all...but like....frankly....theses are a mess.....



But maybe someone should have told Katie Holmes that they re-made Alice in Wonderland just last year.
That being said, if she’s at a place in her career where she’s trying to convince people to cast her in iconic roles simply by prancing around town already decked out in full costume, then I have some suggestions for her — suggestions that, obviously, stem solely from the fact that I’d like to see her try to pull off the following looks while waiting at the valet stand outside Nobu for her car:
  • The Wicked Witch of the West
  • Supergirl
  • Eleanor of Aquitaine (the imprisoned years)
  • Basketball coach Rick Pitino
  • artist Salvador Dali
  • Dawson Leery
  • The Virgin Mary
And I’d argue that the photo after the jump means she’s ALSO trying to land herself a gig on Pretty Little Liars

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got great points there, that's why I always love checking out your blog.

My blog:
regroupement de credit puis rachat de credit rapide