Friday, January 14, 2011

BELT PURSES are BACK!

Belt Purse, 2011 Spring Summer Hot Fashion Trend for women: Who could expect that belt purses would become trendy again?...But here they are with us again this Spring/ Summer 2011, with a hot twist! 

Made of luxury materials belt purses come as fantastic accessories for girls who dislike to carry bags in hands or wear those on shoulders. Such a pouch is roomy enough to hold a credit card, tiny mirror and lipstick but small enough to look harmonious with the outfit.


Are you loving the look?
i am =]...


loving the look on the guy...
men, it's for you too...get with it...lol

Are you into it?....
let me kno....
below....
(yeah...tryin to rhyme...fail lol)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No No No..No belt purses for me, but I guess for fashionistas like you Miss Montag and Rihanna, you can pull it off! :p
-You know who I am >:D

Anonymous said...

No No No..No belt purses for me, but I guess for fashionistas like you Miss Montag and Rihanna, you can pull it off! :p
-You know who I am >:D