Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WOULD YOU WEAR BEYONCE'S STUDDED LEGGINGS??




When I saw these photos I had to blog about it. These are Beyonce's own leggings from her House of Dereon collection. She created the silver studded black leggings for her Fall 2010 collection. I’m really hoping Beyonce is going to add denim of her style to this line, jeans she would actually wear. She’s worn some amazing pairs in the past and I love her fashion sense!
She was seen out and about in New York City yesterday wearing this outfit. Her style has changed a lot recently, she used to have a more feminine and floral print style and now she is more rock chic. There are rumours going around that Beyonce copied this design from the Icelandic fashion label, E-Label. They had a similar pair of studded leggings before Beyonce designed hers, which she actually bought. What are your thoughts on her leggings? I love them and would definitely want them in my collection!
Whuts ur take?....hate em?? love em??

Beyonce studded leggings 3

lovin tha tough-girl leather jacket and the classic shades...

No comments: