Saturday, January 15, 2011

SO MY FRIEND KIMMY ISNT FEELING THE POINTED TOE FLATS...

Ok..so my friend Kimmy, isn't really feeling the pointed toe flats trend...which is beyond me...whats not to like??....they are hella cute...they can be dressed up for a party, or dressed down for a casual day out with friends....


She has a cute pink striped pair flung under her bed......firstly....thats just wrong.....=[.....secondly....stripes are in this year....this kid needs a bitch slap....if only they could fit me 


*sigh*.....


A FEW PICTURES OF 'POINTED TOE FLATS'








I'm loving the metallics....very hot look... =]





too hot ...check the design...=]....


you loving the trend yet?


i kno i am =]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well.... i dont necessarily hate them but i dont think they are my style but i have to say that some of them are cute and are coming back into style.... good job char!!!!